Thursday, Jan. 26
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:15 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Heritage Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; email@example.com.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• Genesis Natural Medicine Center holds a Grand Opening and ribbon-cutting. Details: 4:30-7:30 p.m.; 3920 N. Campbell Ave.; free; 795-1566.
• The Marana Optimist Club meets. Details: 6-7 p.m.; Golden Corral Buffet & Grill, 6865 N. Thornydale Rd., #932; free; 591-2979 or www.maranaoptimist.org.
Saturday, Jan. 28
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds Bowlers for Diapers Bowling Tournament to benefit the high school Teenage Parent Program (TAPP). Details: 8:15 a.m.-noon; Golden Pin Lanes, 1010 W. Miracle Mile; $25; 682-4314.
Mondays & Thursdays through Jan. 30
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers Drop in Job Help. Details: noon-3 p.m. Mondays, 9 a.m.-noon Thursdays; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Tuesday, Jan. 31
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
Wednesday, Feb. 1
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Networking Breakfast. Details: 7-9 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds Orientation for potential, new and long-time members. Details: 9:10-9:45 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; 682-4314.
Wednesdays, Feb. 1 & 8
• SCORE offers E-Commerce Now workshops on Applying Technology to Jump Start Your Sales and Using Technology to Improve Your Cash Flow. Details: 2-5 p.m.; BlueSpan Networks, 40 N. Swan Rd., Suite 118; $40/session; 505-3636.
Saturdays, Feb. 4-March 3
• SCORE offers a workshop on the Simple Steps to Start a Business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; BlueSpan Networks. 40 N. Swan Rd., Suite 118; $40/session, $150/all (first session free); 505-3636.
Saturdays through Feb. 18
• SCORE offers workshops on Simple Steps to Grow your Business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; 1400 E. Speedway Blvd.; $40; 505-3636.