Thursday, April 22
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Pima Council on Aging, Town of Oro Valley, Sun City Vistoso Foundation, Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce and Pima Community College will hold a Mature Worker Connection open house for residents age 50 and over who are seeking jobs. Details: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Center, 1565 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; free; 825-3711 ext. 120.
• National Association of Women Business Owners will hold a mixer at Adobe Rose Inn. Details: 4-7 p.m.; 940 N. Olsen Ave.; www.nawbotucson.org.
Friday, April 23
• Tucson Association of Realtors Green Committee will discuss the modern street car project. Details: 9-11 a.m.; 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; 382-8775.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
• Tucson Association of Realtors Green Committee will hold a Green Builders Showcase. Details: 2-5 p.m.; 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; 382-8775.
Saturday, April 24
• Professional book editor, writing coach, ghostwriter, and bestselling author Allen Kates will hold a writing workshop on novels. Details: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Lord of Grace Lutheran Church, 7250 N. Cortaro Road; information and prerequisites at http://www.WritingPublishing.com">www.WritingPublishing.com; free; 616-7643.
• American Business Women's Association will hold a Community Health Expo. Details: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Arizona Pavilions, 290 N. Cortaro Road; free; http://www.ABWA-ElSol.com">www.ABWA-ElSol.com.
Saturday & Wednesday, April 24 & 28
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, April 27
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will hold its member connection breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Viscount Suites, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
• TMC Senior Services will hold an informal roundtable discussion with experts who will discuss getting your legal affairs in order to prevent survivors from having to deal with issues only you can answer. Details: 2-3 p.m.; El Dorado Health Campus, 1400 N. Wilmot Road; free; 324-1960.
• Catalina Foothills Church will offer assistance on job search and resume writing. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; 2150 W. Orange Grove Road, Room 406-408; free; 615-8500 x145.
Wednesday, April 28
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Cibaria Restaurant, 12985 N. Oracle Road; free; 574-1826.
Thursday, April 29
• Jewish Family and Children's Services of Southern Arizona, Inc., will hold a financial seminar for seniors on investing, living on a fixed income, and income taxes. Speakers are J. Tom Binder, RBC Wealth Management, and Louis A. Ciurca, Sr., chief financial officer of Jewish Family and Children's Services. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Golder Ranch Fire District Training Center, 3845 E. Golder Ranch Drive; free; 795-0300.