THURSDAY, JULY 9
• Northwest Tucson chapter of Christian Business Networking meets. Details: 7:15-8:15 a.m.; Mimi's Café, 4420 N. Oracle Road; first two meetings free; 877-425-0624.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly networking luncheon. Bring three or more nonperishable food items to the luncheon to support the ICS Food Bank and receive $5 off the luncheon price. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $28, $25 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a business building breakfast on the topic "Confessions of a Serial Entrepreneur" presented by Joe Higgins, small business owner and local morning radio host. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; $15, $10 members; 327-0222.
SUNDAY, JULY 12
• A presentation on exploring employment resources will be held as part of the series "Survival Skills in Time of Recession." Details: 10:15-11 a.m.; St. Philip's in the Hills Episcopal Church, La Paz Room, 4440 N. Campbell Ave.; free; 299-6421.
TUESDAY, JULY 14
• Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a mixer at the World Sports Grille. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 2290 W. Ina Road; cost of food or drinks; 297-2191.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold an information session on the benefits of ASBA membership. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a "Fast & Curious" networking mixer. Details: 3-4:30 p.m.; Intelligent Office, 1846 E. Innovation Park Drive; free; 327-0222.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 15
• The Conquistador Toastmasters will meet. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 261; reservations required; for more information, call Liz Ivanov at 990-8565 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold new member orientation. Details: 9-10 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Road; free; 297-2191.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold an information session for small office / home office business owners. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.
THURSDAYS, JULY 9 & 16
• SCORE Southern Arizona will hold a two-part workshop on business plan basics for local entrepreneurs. Details: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; University of Arizona, McClelland Hall, Room 218, 1130 East Helen Street; $90; http://www.scoretucson.org">www.scoretucson.org.