Thursday, Aug. 26
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its annual meeting and awards. Details: 6:45-9 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; $25; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds its Athena Awards Luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.; $50, $40 members; 327-0222.
• SCORE, the Referral Tree Networking Group, IdeaMagic, Bellows Consulting, and the Tucson Business Club offer a networking and strategic marketing seminar. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Comfort Suites Hotel 550 W. Auto Mall Dr.; $29 (includes lunch); 481-5505.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a networking mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Waste Management Recycling Center, 3909 N. Runway Dr.; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, Sept. 1
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a networking breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a small office / home office exchange roundtable discussion. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $25, members free; http://www.asba.com">www.asba.com.
• Tucson Business Connection holds its monthly networking mixer. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Pearl, 445 W. Wetmore Rd.; free; 869-6098.
Wednesday, Sept. 1, 15, 22 & 29
• The Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Branch Library offers drop-in job help. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.