Thursday, March 10
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: 11:45 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursdays, March 10-31
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday, March 12
• The AZ Association for Conflict Resolution holds a program on What’s New in the Field of Dispute Resolution. Details: 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Kirk-Bear Canyon Library, 8959 Tanque Verde Rd.; $5, members free; (602) 640-5038 or www.arizonaacr.org.
• Wells Fargo Home Mortgage holds a Home Buyer Workshop. Details: 11 a.m.-noon; 6831 N. Oracle Rd.; free; 304-1229.
• The Saturday Toastmasters Club meets. Details: 4:30-5:30 p.m.; Unity Church, 3617 N. Camino Blanco; guests free; 891-8676.
Monday, March 14
• Saguaro Toastmasters meet. Details: 6:30-8 p.m.; Ward 6 Council Office, 3203 E. 1st St.; 777-7099.
Monday to Friday, March 14-18
• Pima Community College holds Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor classes for landscape professionals. Details: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-noon Friday; 2202 W. Anklam Rd., Santa Rita Building A-101; free, sponsored by Tucson Water; 626-5161.
Tuesday, March 15
• AAF Tucson holds a Networking Luncheon with the topic Cultural Openness: Discover Its Impact on U.S. Consumers. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; 326-1060.
Wednesday, March 16
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds an Educational Workshop. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $15, $10 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce offers a Discover Tuscany Trip Preview for its 10-day tour of the Tuscan region of Italy Nov. 3-12. Details: 5-6 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; 682-4314.
Friday, March 18
• The Mature Worker Connection holds a workshop on Job Search Practice. Details: 8 a.m.-noon; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; 594-5200.