Thursday, Oct. 14
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees holds its monthly luncheon with speaker David Mandell, AG's Office Identity Theft. Details: 11 a.m.; Hometown Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $10.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a networking luncheon. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $35, $25 members; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a networking mixer and ribbon cutting at the Butterfly Boutique. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 3725 W. Ina Rd., Ste 100; free; 682-4314.
Saturday & Tuesday, Oct. 16 & 19
• Score Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday; 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Oct. 19
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a seminar, "Managing Safety for Small Businesses," presented by Harold Gribow, MS, CSP, ARM, safety program director. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $45, $25 members; http://www.asba.com">www.asba.com.
• AAF Tucson holds the Advertising Hall of Fame Luncheon. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, Sonoran Room, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $50, $40 members, $30 Ad2/students; $40, $30 members, $20 Ad2/students in advance; http://www.aaftucson.org">www.aaftucson.org.
• National Association of the Remodeling Industry of Southern Arizona/Tucson holds a membership event featuring radio personality Rosie Romero of "Rosie on the House." Details: 5:30 p.m.; Westar Kitchen & Bath, 3850 W. Orange Grove Rd.; 310-3386.
Wednesday, Oct. 20
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a small office / home office exchange. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $25, members free; http://www.asba.com">www.asba.com.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds a workshop on the use of social media Twitter to build your personal and brand identity. Details: 3:30-5:30 p.m.; Pastiche Restaurant, 3025 N. Campbell Ave.; $35, $25 members; http://www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org">www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.