Thursday, June 10
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership luncheon. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $35, $25 members; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce conducts a networking mixer luau at Bedroxx/Hooters. Details: 6-8 p.m.; 4385 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• Southern Arizona Green Chamber of Commerce holds a mixer sponsored by the Tucson Audubon Society. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 300 E. University Blvd.; $10, members free; 777-7138 or www.sagcc.org.
Friday, June 11
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce offers Marana Chamber 101. Details: 7:30 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• The Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet. Details: 12 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Rd.
• Former executive recruiter Beth Cole facilitates a gathering for job seekers. Details: 3-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday, June 12
• CODAC Behavioral Health Services holds a job fair. Details: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; 1650 E. Ft. Lowell Rd.; free; http://www.codac.org/careers">www.codac.org/careers.
• Informational meetings will be held for a new Optimist club to be organized in Oracle. Details: 10 a.m., 12 or 2 p.m.; De Marco's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant, 1885 W. American Ave.; Oracle; free; 797-0942.
Saturday & Wednesday, June 12 & 16
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, June 15
• National Association of Women Business Owners has its monthly luncheon and business EXPO showcase. Details: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $30, $25 members; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold fast and curious speed networking event. Details: 4:30 p.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $10, members free; http://www.asba.com">www.asba.com.
Wednesday, June 16
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Arizona Small Business Association Small Office/Home Office Exchange meets for a round table discussion on best time management strategies. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $10, members free; http://www.asba.com">www.asba.com.