Thursday, May 30
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; The Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; email@example.com.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce holds a Scholarship Breakfast to announce the Steve Engle Memorial Scholarship winners. Details: 7:15-8:45 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $30, $20 (members); 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
Monday, June 3
• Women Impacting Tucson luncheon features guest speakers healthcare executive Jean Tkachyk and Executive Director and Founder of the Intercultural Center for the Study of Deserts and Oceans Peggy J. Turk Boyer. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Arizona Inn, 2200 E. Elm St.; $30, $25 in advance; http://wit.globemiamicommons.com.
Tuesday, June 4
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
Wednesday, June 5
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Networking Breakfast. Details: 7-9 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• Oro Valley Business Club meets. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $20, $17 members; 531-5338.
Thursday, June 6
• SCORE offers a Business Plan Workshop. Details: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; SCORE Office, 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; $75-$99; 505-3636.
Friday, June 7
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting and Open House at Wrights Brothers Christian Academy. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 8251 N. Thornydale Road; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, June 12
• SCORE offers Doing Business with the US Government Workshop. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; SCORE Office, 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; free; 505-3636.