THURSDAY, JULY 16
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Get Acquainted with the Arizona Small Business Association for non-members. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 261; free; 327-0222.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will present information about an e-mail marketing program, Go Green & Stimulate Your Budget. Details: 9-11 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 261; $39, $29 members; 742-2498.
• Pima County Public Library will present Grantseeking for Non-Profits, an orientation to resources for nonprofit and community organizations. Details: 9:15-11:30 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• SCORE Southern Arizona will hold a StartSmart Pre-Business Overview workshop. Details: 6-7:30 p.m.; Martha Cooper Library, 1377 N. Catalina Avenue; free; http://www.scoretucson.org">www.scoretucson.org.
FRIDAY TO SATURDAY, JULY 17-18
• Live webinar Fundamentals of Financial Calculations will be offered for CPAs. Details: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; $54.99; email@example.com.
MONDAY, JULY 20
• The Tucson Chapter of National Active and Retired Federal Employees will meet. Details: 12-1 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Road; $9.50; 908-0774.
TUESDAY, JULY 21
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a Mix "N" Match Mixer. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Northwest Medical La Paloma Urgent Care, 4001 E. Sunrise Drive; $8, $5 members; 297-2191.
• Bob Horn and Mark Bollin of Ad-Hoc Business Resources LLC will speak on A Ground-level Perspective on Collaboration and Globalization. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Sheraton Four Points, 1900 E. Speedway; $15, $10 members; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a Fast & Curious networking mixer. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22
• Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona will present Cash Saving Tips You Need to Know about online shopping safety; ways to avoid identity theft and what to do if you become a victim. Details: 9-11 a.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd, Suite 102; $10; 888-6161.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking mixer in collaboration with Arizona Small Business Association. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Roma Caffe, 4140 W. Ina Road; $10, members free; 682-4314.
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Road; free; 531-1212.