Thursday, Feb. 17
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce's quarterly Safety Committee meeting features a seminar on the new Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. Details: 7:30 a.m.; 465 W. St. Mary's Rd.; free; 792-2250, ext. 132.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce presents its annual Community and Business Builder of the Year Awards. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Tower Theaters, 5755 W. Arizona Pavilions Dr.; $20; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly Membership Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Golf Club of Vistoso, 955 W. Vistoso Highlands Dr.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a Mixer and fundraiser at the play Gunsmokin'. Details: 7 p.m.; 7010 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25 or $80/4; www.nawbotucson.org.
Saturday, Feb. 19
• AAF Tucson holds the 30th Annual Addy Awards. Details: 7 p.m.; Fox Theatre, 17 W. Congress St.; $75, $60 members, $25 Ad2/students; www.aaftucson.org.
Sunday, Feb. 20
• The YWCA Tucson holds the 29th Annual Women on the Move Awards Banquet. Details: 5:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $150; www.ywcatucson.org.
Tuesday, Feb. 22
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a Member Connection Breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Doubletree Hotel, 445 S. Alvernon Way; $20, $15 members; $15, $12 members in advance; www.nawbotucson.org.
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low- and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce offers a class titled I'm Talking to You! - Strategies to Attract and Retain Customers, facilitated by Dama Gonzalez. Details: 3-5:30 p.m.; Brown Mackie College, 4585 E. Speedway Blvd.; $55, $45 members; www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Mixer at the World Sports Grille. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 2290 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, Feb. 23
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low- and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-5 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr., Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Wednesday to Friday, Feb. 23-25
• Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging and Whole-Person Wellness Solutions, Inc., offers a Wellness Workshop for Organizational Leaders. Details: Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort; $550; 847-492-6814 or www.matherlifeways.com/wellnessworkshop.
Thursday, Feb. 24
• Edward Jones financial services holds an Open House. Details: 2-6 p.m.; 7250 N. La Cholla Blvd., Ste. 148; 544-5160.
Fridays through April 8
• Microbusiness Advancement Center offers free tax preparation for small-business owners and the self-employed whose estimated annual family income is less than $50,000. Details: 1-4 p.m. by appointment only; 330 N. Commerce Park Loop; 620-1241.