Thursday, Sept. 1
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program with guest speaker UA Athletic Director Greg Byrne. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Business Leads of America – Foothills meets. Details: 11:30-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Phillips Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
Friday, Sept. 2
• The Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce holds Good Morning Tucson Special Edition with guest speaker Doug Lipp on the topic “Pixie Dust! Creating a Customer Service Attitude with Disney Basics.” Details: 5 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $60, $40 members; 792-2250, ext. 135.
Saturday & Tuesday, Sept. 3 & 6
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Sept. 6
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
Wednesday. Sept. 7
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Networking Breakfast. Details: 7-9 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Better Business Bureau holds a workshop on Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Law-What’s Happening? Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd., Ste. 102; $20, $15 members (includes lunch); 888-6161.
• Tucson Business Connection holds a Networking Mixer. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Lindy’s at Redline Sports Grill, 445 W. Wetmore Rd.; free; 495-0449.
Thursday, Sept. 8
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds Open House and a Re-Grand Opening at the Marana Community Food Bank. Details: 4-6 p.m.; 11734 W. Grier Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Friday, Sept. 16
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its 10th Annual Golf Tournament. Details: 6:30 a.m. registration, 8 a.m. shotgun start; The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Golf Club, 6501 N. Boulder Bridge Pass; $150, $550/foursome; 682-4314.
• The YWCA holds the Women’s Leadership Conference with keynote speakers Gloria Feldt and Shoshanna Johnson. Details: 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; 884-7810.