Thursday, April 1
• The Soroptimists will meet. Details: 7:15-8:30 a.m.; Sheraton Suites, 5151 E. Grant Road; $15 breakfast, $3 coffee; 323-6262.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Bluepointe Restaurant, Skyline & Campbell; free; 574-1826.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting and open house at Dry Heat Promotional Products, LLC. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 3870 W. River Road, Suite 108; free; 682-4314.
Thursday & Tuesday, April 1 & 6
• AARP will offer volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers especially to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m. Thursday; 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Friday, April 2
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday, April 3; Tuesday-Wednesday, April 6-7
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Library will offer job help on resume writing, online job searching, and e-mail accounts. Details: 1-5 p.m. Tuesday; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday; 10 a.m-12 p.m. Saturday; 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
Saturday & Wednesday, April 3 & 7
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Monday to Thursday, April 5-8
• The University of Arizona's Controlled Environment Agriculture Center presents "Growing Solutions for Tomorrow." Details: welcome reception 6 p.m. Monday, classes 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday; Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Road; $499; 626-9566.
Tuesday, April 6
• BNI will hold a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, St. Philip's Plaza; $5; 531-8322.
Wednesday, April 7
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking breakfast at Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse. Details: 8-9 a.m.; 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Arizona Small Business Association SO/HO (Small Office/Home Office) Exchange will feature speaker Amayea Maat on the seven habits of successful people. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, #262; $10, members free; 616-2740.
• Tucson Business Connection will hold their monthly business networking mixer. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Pearl, 445 W. Wetmore Road; free; 869-6098.