Thursday, June 17
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana and Tucson Chambers of Commerce hold a legislative wrap-up luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Tucson Hilton El Conquistador Presidio Ballroom, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; $50, $40 members; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a mix 'n' match mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; M&I Bank, 10665 N. Oracle Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
• The Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau holds a luau mixer, Tropical in Tucson. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Holiday Inn & Suites, 4550 S. Palo Verde Rd.; $30, $25 partners; $20, $15 partners in advance; 770-2131.
Friday, June 18
• Metropolitan Pima Alliance holds their monthly breakfast. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $35, $25 members; www. http://mpaaz.org">mpaaz.org.
• The Tucson Foothills Rotary Club meets. Details: 12 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Rd.
• Former executive recruiter Beth Cole holds a facilitated gathering for job seekers. Details: 3-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday & Wednesday, June 19 & 23
• Score Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, June 22
• National Association of Women Business Owners holds its member connection breakfast. Details: 8-9 a.m.; Chick-fil-A at El Con, 3605 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; $15, $12 members in advance; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a class, "Safe Driving Saves Lives." Details: 10-11 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Rd., Ste. 262; members/future members free; http://www.asba.com">www.asba.com.
• AAF Tucson holds its 10th annual Big C Membership Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort, Sonoran Room, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $35, $30 members; http://www.aaftucson.org">www.aaftucson.org.
Wednesday, June 23
• Southern AZ Green Chamber of Commerce Breakfast features speaker James MacAdam, LEED-AP Project Manager of Watershed Management. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $20, $15 members; 777-7138.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• Team Women Business Networking meets at the M&I Bank. Details: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.; 10655 N. Oracle Rd.; $5; 544-6199.
• MAC and TEP present Go Green & Save Money on reducing use of resources and operating more sustainably. Details: 4-7 p.m.; YWCA, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; free; 620-1241.