THURSDAY, MAY 28
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly networking breakfast with guest speaker Lizzie Bell, the girl from Extreme Makeover Home Edition television special. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Road; $23, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual luau at Hooters restaurant. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 4385 W. Ina Road, #9; $10; 682-4314.
SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY, MAY 30 & JUNE 3
• Counselors from SCORE will provide free, one-on-one advice to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Details: 9 a.m. to noon May 9 & 13; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; 229-5300.
SATURDAY, MAY 30
• Tucson attorney Stephen Trezza presents a seminar on what you need to know if you are considering bankruptcy. Details: 10 a.m.; Northwest YMCA, 7770 N. Shannon Road; free; 327-4800.
• Information Power for Small Business Workshop will be presented by Pima Community College Small Business Development Center and the Pima County Public Library. Details: 9:30 a.m.-12 noon; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 594-5500.
• Saguaro Romance Writers meet with guest speakers outlining steps for aspiring writers. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; El Parador Tropical Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 for members; www.tucsonrwa.org.
TUESDAY, JUNE 2
• Business Networking International, a referral organization providing a positive, supportive, and structured environment to grow businesses through word of mouth marketing, will meet for breakfast. Details: 7 a.m.; Bluepoint Kitchen & Bar, 2905 E. Skyline Drive; $12; 615-4373.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3
• The Marana Chamber will hold its monthly networking breakfast. Details: 7:15 a.m.; Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $13 members; 682-4314.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a networking meeting for Small Office/Home Office. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. 261; free; 327-0222.
• The Conquistador Toastmasters will meet. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 261; reservations required; for more information, call Liz Ivanov at 990-8565 or e-mail her at email@example.com.