Thursday, Jan. 28
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a monthly Membership Breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Fox & Hound Restaurant, 7625 N. LaCholla Blvd.; $30, $20 members/guests; 297-2191.
• Greenberg Financial Group will hold a Retirement Income Workshop. Details: 3-4 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 544-4909.
Friday, Jan. 29
• Grantseeking Basics for Nonprofits, orientation to the library’s resources for volunteers, staff and board members of nonprofit and community organizations, will be held. Details: 9:15-11:30 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 594-5500.
Saturday & Wednesday, Jan. 30 & Feb. 3
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Monday, Feb. 1
• Nancy Ledeboer, Pima County Public Library Director, will speak about the Library of the Future at the Women Impacting Tucson luncheon. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Historic Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; 770-0714.
Tuesday, Feb. 2
• SCORE Business Counseling will hold a Mingle and Munch get together for working professionals or retired executives who might want to become a SCORE volunteer. Details: 6-7:30 p.m.; Oak Street Man, 1810 E. River Road, Suite 117; free; 690-5008 or http://www.scoretucson.org">www.scoretucson.org.
• BNI, World’s Largest Business Networking Organization, will hold a Networking Meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, Campbell & River; $5; 531-8322.
Wednesday, Feb. 3
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a Networking Breakfast at Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse. Details: 8-9 a.m.; 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• Tucson Business Connection will hold a Business to Business Networking Mixer at Pearl. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; 445 W. Wetmore Road; WArnold@TBCNetworking.com.