Saturday & Wednesday, Nov. 28 & Dec. 2
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Nov. 30
• Job Coaching: Resume Writing and Interview Skills workshop will be held at Catalina Foothills Church. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 2150 E. Orange Grove Road, Room 406; free; http://www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp">www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp.
Wednesday, Dec. 2
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly networking breakfast at Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse. Details: 7:15 a.m.; 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• TMM Family Services will offer a class, Understanding the Home Buying Process. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; 3127 E. Adams Street; free; 322-9557.
• Tucson Business Connection will hold Tucson Chocolate Country and Business Networking Showcase with proceeds to benefit The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Details: 2-8 p.m.; Hotel Arizona, 181 W. Broadway Blvd.; $5; 869-6098.