Thursday, Feb. 18
• Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Tucson will hold the Green Your Business Workshop and Expo. Details: 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Doubletree Hotel at Reid Park, 445 S. Alvernon Way; $20; 837-6934.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a get-acquainted session for future members. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 262; free; 327-0222.
• AARP will offer volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers especially to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a Mix 'N' Match Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Road; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
• Leadership Training Institute will hold a volunteer management class. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; La Paloma Family Services, 870 W. Miracle Mile; free; 297-0702.
Friday, Feb. 19
• Grantseeking Basics for Nonprofits will be held at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library. Details: 9:15-11:30 a.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday, Feb. 20
• The 29th annual Tucson Addy Awards and banquet, Addys in Wonderland will be held at the Westin La Paloma Resort. Details: 6-10 p.m.; 3800 E. Sunrise Drive; $135, $115 members; http://www.aaftucson.org">www.aaftucson.org.
Saturday and Wednesday, Feb. 20 & 24
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Feb. 23
• The Sunbelt World Trade Association will hold their monthly breakfast with speaker Curt Pedersen, former International Division Engineering Director at Mack Truck. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Four Points Sheraton, 1900 E. Speedway Blvd.; $15, $10 members; email@example.com.
• National Association of Women Business Owners will hold a member connection breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Viscount Suites Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
• Contractor scam awareness for seniors will be held at the Sun City Social Hall. Details: 1-2 p.m.; 1495 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; free.
Tuesday to Wednesday, Feb. 23-24
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Library will offer job help on resume writing, online job searching, and email accounts. Details: 1-5 p.m. Tuesday; 10 a.m.-noon Wednesday; 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
Wednesday, Feb. 24
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a networking mixer at Monkey Burger. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 5350 E. Broadway Blvd., Suite 128; $10, members free; 327-0222.