• Paul Afek joined the Northwest Allied Physicians in family medicine.
• David Woodburn is the new communications director for the Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce.
• Steven Eddy was promoted to project manager at The Planning Center.
• Larry W. Rumans, an infectious disease doctor, joined the Rancho Vistoso office of Northwest Allied Physicians.
• The Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce announced its new board of directors, which includes Chairman Bonnie Allin and Vice-Chairmen Ray Bargull, Brian Sonnleitner, Jim Arnold, Randy McDonald, Gary Clark, Vicki Cox Golder and Mike Jameson.
• Cox Communications hired Kathleen Preston as the Southern Arizona retail sales manager.
• Sandi Brickley joined Interfaith Community Services as a volunteer coordinator.
• Phone Directories Companies leased 2,678 square feet of office space from Tam’s Family, LLC at 5232 E. Pima St.
• Magistral Development leased 802 square feet at 770 E. Broadway Blvd.
• Sebastian Donnellan and Angus Wallace leased 1,490 square feet from the Monterra Group at 7752 E. Wrightstown Road.
• Don Kelly Construction leased 3,275 square feet at 3275 W. Ina Road.
• Deenna Schunk, a financial consultant for A.G. Edwards, earned a chartered retirement planning counselor designation through the College of Financial Planning
• Benjamin Burnside, an attorney with Bogutz and Gordon, received certification in elder law.
• Brian Bjorndahl, an attorney with Bogutz and Gordon, has been elected to serve on the board of directors of the Arthritis Foundation’s Greater Southwest Chapter.