Thursday, Dec. 3
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Arizona Small Business and Association and Will Dobbs from Collective Cloud Consulting will hold a seminar, "Social Media – Why Bother?" Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Room, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 262; $25, members free; 327-0222.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a holiday mixer and Oro Valley Country Club 50th anniversary celebration. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $5; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a Networking Mixer at Cutters Point Coffee. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 6435 N. Thornydale Road; free; 682-4314.
Saturday & Wednesday, Dec. 5 & 9
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Monday, Dec. 7
• Women Impacting Tucson monthly luncheon will feature Jack Gibson, director and general manager of Arizona Public Media, which broadcasts PBS television and radio stations including KUAT Channel 6. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25, $20 in advance; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Dec. 8
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will feature a holiday auction at its monthly luncheon. Details: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $45, $40 members; $30, $25 members in advance; 326-2926.
• Long Realty will hold a workshop on foreclosed home buyer downpayment assistance. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 6875 N. Oracle Road; free; 909-9375.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold "fast and curious" speed networking. Details: 3-4:30 p.m.; Intelligent Office, 1846 E. Innovation Park Drive; $10, members free; 327-0222.
• The Arizona Small Business and Association will hold an information session for new members. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 262; free (members only); 327-0222.
• Job Coaching: Resume Writing and Interview Skills workshop will be held at Catalina Foothills Church. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 2150 E. Orange Grove Road, Room 406; free; http://www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp">www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp.
Wednesday, Dec. 9
• TMM Family Services will hold a class on resolving credit and debt issues. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; 3127 E. Adams Street; free; 322-9557.