Thursday, April 8
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a monthly membership luncheon. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W Greenock Drive; $25-35; 297-2191.
• The National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees will meet. Details: 11 a.m.; Hometown Buffet, 1501 N. Oracle Road; $10.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking mixer at Cutters Point Coffee, 6435 N. Thornydale Road; 5-7 p.m.; free; 682-4314.
• La Paloma Family Services will hold a workshop on the Components of a Marketing Plan. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 870 W. Miracle Mile; free; 297-0702.
Thursday & Tuesday, April 8 & 13
• AARP will offer volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low- and middle-income taxpayers especially to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m. Thursday; 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Friday, April 9
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold Marana Chamber 101 with information on chamber benefits and opportunities. Details: 7:15 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Road; free; 682-4314.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
• La Paloma Family Services will hold a College Preparation Family Workshop. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 870 W. Miracle Mile; free; 398-5480.
Saturday, April 10
• The Arizona Mystery Writers will meet with guest speakers CSI Specialist for the Town of Marana Tom Sommerville and Wiccan Priestess Ashleen O'Gaea. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; HomeTown Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Road; $17.50; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Tucson Association of Realtors will hold a homeownership fair. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; email@example.com.
Tuesday, April 13
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will hold their monthly luncheon with guest speaker Dr. Lew Hamburger speaking on Humor in the Work Place and 12 Steps to Living Leadership. Details: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $45, $40 members; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will hold a Training and Development Seminar on social media. Details: 2-3 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $24, $21 members; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• BNI will hold a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, St. Philip's Plaza; $5; 531-8322.
Wednesday, April 14
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a business builder workshop entitled "Marketing for the strong of heart – The New Rules!" Details: 8-10 a.m.; Pima Community College, 7600 N. Shannon Road, Room A207; $15-25; 297-2191.
• The Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Cibaria Restaurant, 12985 N. Oracle Road; free; 574-1826.