Thursday, May 19
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce monthly luncheon features a Legislative Wrap-Up Session. Details: 11 a.m.; Omni Tucson National, Papago Room, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• Business Leads of America Foothills Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Phillips Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
Friday, May 20
• YWCA Tucson holds its 94th anniversary breakfast. Details: 8 a.m.; Frances McClelland Leadership Center, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; 884-7810.
Saturday, May 21
• The Small Business Development Center and the Pima County Public Library hold the Information Power for Small Business Workshop. Details: 10:15-11:45 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free but registration required; 791-4010.
• Saturday Toastmasters meet. Details: 4:30-5:30 p.m.; Unity Church, 3617 N. Camino Blanco; guests free, nominal membership fee; 891-8676.
Tuesday, May 24
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sam Hughes Place, 446 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 150; $16 (lunch); 747-5223.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Fourth Tuesday Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; World Sports Grille, 2290 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, May 25
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Legislative & Economic Development Briefing. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore; free; 574-1826.
• Business Leads of America NW Tucson Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tohono Chul Tea Room, 7366 N. Paseo del Norte; free; 574-1826.
• Tucson AMA and Strongpoint Marketing hold a workshop on dealing with welcome and unwelcome publicity. Details: 3:30-4:30 p.m.; Strongpoint Marketing, 3131 E. Second St.; $5, members free; 744-5282.
Thursday, May 26
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Cafe, 7725 N. Oracle Road; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.