Thursday, Oct. 15
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly luncheon at Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch. Details: 11:15 a.m.; 6801 Camino Verde; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold an information session for future members. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, #261; free; 327-0222.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
Friday, Oct. 16
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a breakfast information exchange on health care reform and its potential impact on smaller employers. Details: 7:30-9:30 a.m.; Westward Look, 245 E. Ina Road; $35, $25 members; 327-0222.
Saturday, Oct. 17
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce cuts the ribbon at The Loop Restaurant. Details: 3-4 p.m.; 10180 N. Oracle Road; free; 297-2191.
Sunday, Oct. 18
• Awards will be presented to the winners of the Society of Southwestern Authors' international writing contest. Details: 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Four Points Sheraton, 1900 E. Speedway; $25; 546-9382.
Tuesday, Oct. 20
• St. Philip's In The Hills Episcopal Church will hold a workshop, "Survival Skills in Time of Recession," featuring Dr. Jan Brundage speaking on strengthening emotional coping. Details: 7 p.m.; 4440 N. Campbell Ave.; free; 299-6421.
• The American Advertising Federation Tucson Chapter luncheon will feature its national president and CEO addressing the importance of the advertising industry as an economic engine and a foundation for cultural creativity. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort; $42, $32 members, $22 students; email@example.com.
• Pima Community College and Texas A&M University will hold a Cyber Security workshop. Details: 8 am.-4 p.m.; Pima Community College, Downtown Campus, Amethyst Room; http://www.pima.edu">www.pima.edu.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a Mix N Match Mixer at Vantage West Credit Union. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 550 W. Magee Road; $8, $5 members; 297-2191.
• Job Coaching: Resume Writing and Interview Skills workshop will be held at Catalina Foothills Church. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 2150 E. Orange Grove Road, Room 406; free; http://www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp">www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp.
Wednesday, Oct. 21
• Resource Exchange, women's networking group, will meet. Details: 6-7:30 p.m.; Elle Restaurant, 3048 E. Broadway Blvd.; $13.50 (over 21 only); 888-3013.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will sponsor a Business Builder Workshop entitled I Hate Cold Calling! Details: 8-10 a.m.; Northwest Medical Center, 6200 N. La Cholla Blvd.; $15, $10 members; 297-2191.
• Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization (SALEO) will meet for dinner to discuss the FedEx Way. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $30, $25 members & 1st-timers; firstname.lastname@example.org.