Thursday, Sept. 23
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Tucson Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau offers an "Online Reputation Management" seminar. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Four Points by Sheraton, 1900 E. Speedway Blvd.; $40, $35 members; $30, $25 members in advance; 770-2131.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its ninth annual golf tournament. Details: 6:30 a.m. range opens, 8 a.m. shotgun start; Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Dove Mountain; $150, $550/foursome; 682-4314.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds a mixer at the Green Monkey Boutique. Details: 4-7 p.m.; 5575 E. River Rd., #151; free; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
Saturday, Sept. 25
• The Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization holds it annual golf tournament to support the Community Food Bank and scholarships. Details: 7 a.m. registration, 8 a.m. shotgun start; $125; Randolph's Dell Urich Golf Course, 600 S. Alvernon Way; 425-3327.
• The Tucson Federal Credit Union, Len's Auto Brokerage, and Liberty Mutual Insurance offer helpful tips on the auto buying experience. Details: 9-10:30 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors conference room, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; 322-7401.
• The Oracle Optimists Club meets at the Oracle Inn. Details: 10 a.m.; 305 E. American Ave., Oracle.
Tuesday, Sept. 28
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds its monthly member connection breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Viscount Suites, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; $15, $12 members in advance; http://www.nawbotucson.org">www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a ribbon cutting at Jerry Bob's. Details: 10-11 a.m.; 7850 N. Silverbell Rd., Ste 156; free; 682-4314.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a joint networking mixer with the Better Business Bureau. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; Hifalutin', 6780 N. Oracle Rd.; $10, members free; http://www.asba.com">www.asba.com.
• The Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Library offers career exploration, assessments, and access to the Arizona Career Information System. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Wednesday, Sept. 29
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.