A rundown of business news of interest throughout the region.
• Joyce Duplessis has been hired at the Breckenridge Group as a Contract Coordinator.
• Stephen Deucker has been appointed the director of Sales and Marketing at the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain.
• Lori Niederlehner was appointed as a firm administrator at Beach, Fleischman & Co.
• Hughes Federal Credit Union opened its newest branch and headquarters on May 27 at 971 W. Wetmore Road.
• Sunstone Cancer Support Center’s Northwest Resource Center has moved to 2070 W. Rudasill Road.
• Sunset Interiors opened a new showroom at 3602 E. Fort Lowell after it moved from its previous location in Catalina.
• Cowboy Copies will celebrate the opening of their new location at 7625 N. Oracle Road on June 11.
• M3 Engineering and Technology leased a 12,142-square-foot space at 4955 N. Shamrock Place from Kash Property Management.
• Catalina Radiographics leased 2,880 square feet at the Exchange Place Business Park, 1870 W. Prince Road, from Presson Corporation.
• Cimarron Property Managers leased 1,100 square feet at the Ruthrauff Commerce Center, 2460 W. Ruthrauff from Presson Scottsdale.
• Janee Van Edmond of the accounting firm Clifton Gunderson has achieved the highest grade on the May 2008 CPA Examination, proctored by the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants.