Every year, the Centennial Hall patio comes alive with interactive arts and science activities, live entertainment and community resources for children and families. Spend the afternoon:
- Having fun with science, books, crafts and storytelling
- Creating your own art projects to take home
- Learning more about community resources for children and families in Tucson from local nonprofits and social service organizations
- Rocking out to music, theater, storytelling and dance performances by local artists
- Introducing your children to the University of Arizona campus and everything it has to offer
It’s jam-packed with fun, and it’s all free! Don’t miss the Harold and the Purple Crayon performance after the festival at 4 p.m. in Centennial Hall (ticket required)!
12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.