Pima Community College and The University of Arizona Transfer Enrollment Team are pleased to host Wildcat Instant Decision Days at five PCC campuses April 29-May 2. If you are a transfer student seeking admission to The University of Arizona, you can find out right away whether you have been accepted as a future Wildcat.
To participate in Instant Decision Days:
- Start your application online at least three days before the event.
- Take your remaining or incomplete application materials (including a check or money order for application fees - $50 for Arizona residents, $65 for non-residents) to any of the UA Decision Days.
- Get your answer that day.
The Instant Decision Days are:
- April 29, 9 a.m.-noon submit documents, 5 p.m. receive decision
Downtown Campus, 1255 N. Stone Ave., Copper Room
- April 30, 9 a.m.-noon submit documents, 5 p.m. receive decision
West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam Road, Room A-G20
- May 1, 9-10 a.m. submit documents, noon, receive decision
Northwest Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Road, Room D205
- May 1, 1-2 p.m. submit documents, 4 p.m., receive decision
Desert Vista Campus, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz, Room TBD
- May 2, 10-11 a.m. submit documents, 1 p.m. receive decision
East Campus, 8181 E. Irvington Road, Room L-144
Due to additional evaluation requirements, instant decisions will not be available for:
- Applicants with too few transferable units
- International applicants
- Applicants and re-admits who left the UA with less than a 2.0 GPA
- Applicants seeking admission to select UA colleges (Architecture, Eller, Engineering, Nursing, certain UA South programs)
Questions? Contact Crystal Adams at (520) 621-2578 or firstname.lastname@example.org